We still have additional options for worship for those who are uncomfortable with indoor worship at this time. We will continue to transmit, through your radio at 89.5 FM, both our 9:00 and 11:00 worship services from the back parking lot of the church. We also will have both the 9 am and 11 am services streaming LIVE from our website, and a recording will be posted on our website around 12:30 pm.
Children ages 3+ must wear a mask during Children's Church.
Our nursery is now open for infants through age 3.
- Face masks or face coverings will be required. Face masks will be available for those who do not have one.
- Entry and exit to the sanctuary is ONE-WAY at ALL TIMES.
- Entry via the narthex
- Exit through the outside door on the right side of the sanctuary.
- Entry will only be through the narthex. Ushers will guide congregants for seating; no open seating.
- Family groups will be allowed to sit together. 6 Foot spacing will be created between family units.
- Our Sanctuary will only be filled to 50% capacity. Ushers will direct congregants to overflow areas as needed.
- Ushers will ask each family for their name and best contact information (phone number/email). This information is being collected just in case we come to find out that someone who was present has tested positive for Covid-19. If this happens, we would be able to contact everyone who was present to make them aware (anonymously, of course).
- Water fountains are not to be used; small water bottles are available if needed.
- Only the Fellowship Hall restrooms will be open for use and occupancy is limited to the number of stalls.
- Anyone waiting to use a restroom will need to wait in the Fellowship hall and maintain 6 feet of spacing.
- Fire doors are closed and are to remain closed. There will be no access to hallways.
- All ushers will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- The ushers will open and close doors as needed.
- Exiting the sanctuary after service will be by pew (one pew at a time) to the outside door to the Fellowship Hall.
- The Fellowship Hall door will be open to allow for contact-free passage to exit from the Fellowship Hall main doors.
- Collection baskets will be located to the right and left of the door.
- A trash can will be located outside the door for the collection of empty water bottles and used communion kits.